Asha 311 is the first in the series to packed with Series40 Touch OS along with Asha 305.
Nokia packs this device with powerful 1GHz processor, 128Mb ram to provide smoothness, WiFi and 3G for better social connectivity. Moreover all these features are backed up by the Nokia Maps with the ability to navigate offline as Map data is pre-included, also the one minute song download feature indicates Nokia’s target customers for this device also it is very well protected by the tough and strong Gorilla glass provided for the screen. Nokia inbuilt speaker provide excellent audio quality. Let have a look to detailed Specs:
Nokia Asha 311 Specs:
- 1GHz processor
- 240 x 400 pixels, 3.0 inches Full touch
- 56K colors TFT capacitive touchscreen with Corning Gorilla Glass
- 3.15 MP(2048×1536 pixels) and VGA video recording @ 25fps
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB On-the-go support
- Stereo FM radio with RDS
- Accelerometer, proximity
- 160Mb inbuilt & microSD card support up to 32 GB (2Gb pre-included)
- Colours: Dark Grey, Rose Red, Blue, Brown, Sand White
- Weight: 95 g
- Talktime up to 14 h (2G) / 6 h (3G)
The device packs such good specs at Rs. 6,500/-($100) price point. Over all, the first impression that one gets from the Nokia Asha 311 is that its a utility phone at a low price, as I earlier said “targeted for the youth” and definitely worth buying.