As expected, Pandora is now available for Windows Phone 8. No news about Windows Phone 7 series.
The most beautiful thing here is: Windows Phone users will be getting nine months of streaming without any of the audio interruptions and banner advertisements that pester free listeners on Android and iOS platforms. Well, a huge plus point for Windows Phone!
Explore a universe of music with Pandora on Windows Phone
Experience ad-free Pandora when you listen on your Windows Phone through 2013. Only Windows Phone has Pandora with no ads and no monthly streaming limit…for FREE. Windows Phone brings you the Pandora you love and gives it a unique Windows Phone twist, allowing you to pin your favorite stations to the Start screen, or see what’s playing by glancing at your Pandora Live Tile. Take your favorite personalized radio service to a whole new level with Windows Phone!
Pandora is free, personalized radio that plays the music and comedy you’ll love. Just start with the name of one of your favorite artists, songs, comedians, or composers, and Pandora will create a custom station that plays similar tracks. Create up to 100 stations, and easily switch between favorites. Pandora features hundreds of music and comedy genre stations ranging from Dubstep to Smooth Jazz to Power Workout. In the car, at the gym, on the train – listen wherever and whenever you’re in the mood for great music. Already a Pandora listener? It’s simple. Just log in. Enjoy all your existing stations – and create new ones right from your phone.
Exclusive to Pandora on Windows Phone:
- Enjoy ad-free streaming music for free through 2013, with no monthly streaming limit
- Pin your favorite stations to the Start screen for one-touch access
- See what song is currently playing on your Live Tile
- Launch Pandora in Kid’s Corner and explicit content is instantly filtered
- Access a recent stations page and easily see your current favorites
Other supported features:
- Log in using your existing account or create a new one
- Create up to 100 stations
- Manage stations: create, delete, and add variety to your stations
- Customize your shuffle settings
- Fine tune your stations by thumbing tracks up or down
- Go to the Store to buy songs and albums
- Filter explicit content
- Turn on higher-quality playback
It seems enough for me now. Windows Phone 8 users, what are you waiting for?
Download it now from Windows Phone Store
Checkout video after a break: