Just a day before the leak of the Galaxy Win, Samsung officially launched the new handset in China. Samsung has added a few more members in its Galaxy family with the Samsung Galaxy Win, Galaxy Trend II and Galaxy Trend II Duos. All these three smartphones have been listed on the Samsung China’s official website.
- 4.7-inch TFT capacitive touch screen with 800 x 480p display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- VGA front camera
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with dual standby
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v 3.0, GPS
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- 2000 mAh battery
- 4-inch WVGA display
- 1.2GHz processor
- 3-megapixel rear camera
- Dual-SIM (only Trend II Duos)
- Dual-mode CDMA/ GSM connectivity, Bluetooth 3.0, Wi-Fi
- 1500mAh battery
Both handsets will be available in China first and most probably will hit emerging markets and some parts of Europe soon after.