Korean electronics LG on Thursday launched its smartphone with quad-core processor called LG Optimus G Pro. The phone has been priced at Rs 42,500/-, the highest priced phone from LG’s for Indian market.
The phone has a 5.5-inch full-HD display and is powered by a quad-core processor and 2GB RAM. The Optimus G Pro will feature a curved glass screen.It has a 13 megapixel Full HD Camera with dual recording. It has a 2.1 megapixel full HD front-facing camera. Its runs latest version of Android Jellybean OS.
This phone has features, wherein both cameras can record video simultaneously and a user can see the images on the same screen while recording. VR Panorama allows shots of entire horizontal and vertical environments for a full 360 degree view.
Optimus G Pro Key Specifications:
- Processor: 1.7GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 600 Processor
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels / 400ppi)
- OS: Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Camera: Rear 13.0MP with LED Flash / Front 2.1MP
- RAM: 2GB DDR
- Memory: 32GB / microSD (up to 32GB)
- Battery: 3,140mAh (removable / wireless charging capable)
- Size: 150.2 x 76.1 x 9.4mm