THE world wide web had filled with rumoured specs of this Smartphone since last year has launched yesterday at MWC, Barcelona.
RUMOURED SPECS OF S5:
- 5.25 Inch screen with QHD display
- 2.5GHz quad core processor
- 3GB RAM
- 20MP rear camera and 2MP front camera
- Android 4.2.2
- Unibody design
- New UI
- Waterproof and dustproof
- Fingerprint scanner
WHAT’S NOT DONE
1. Design- Samsung always pointed out mainly for this reason that it gives same identical design whether you buy their middle range phones or high end phone they looks too much identical and uses of cheap plastics it’s force us not to take it as premium looking device.
2. where QHD- The rumoured specs indicates it would come with 5.25 inch 4K resolution display, instead of this they provide 5.10 inch with full HD display so where is QHD in it although they provide Record video in QHD.
3. ONLY 2GB RAM- Although 2GB RAM enough in Smartphones but as we expected to get 3GB RAM as they provide with Note 3.
4. STRONG CAMERA- As Samsung is far behind in Camera’s smartphone they not get much popularity than Sony or Nokia in camera world so they should provide 20MP camera.
WHAT WE GET
Samsung, The leader in mobile starts their journey in MWC 2014 with their Galaxy S5 smartphone.
It comes with 5.10 inch FULL HD Super Amoled Display and powered by 2.5GHz quad core processor along with 2GB of RAM. At rear it packs a 16MP Camera which capable of recording UHD video and on front side it has 2.1MP camera. It weighs 145 grams which is slightly heavier than Galaxy s4. On back side it has 2800mah non-removable battery and comes with two storage variants 16GB/32GB and has 64GB OF Expandable storage.
To compete with Apple’s touch ID Samsung also provide fingerprint scanner integrated in it’s rectangular home button. Surprisingly it also provide Heart Rate Monitor.