Samsung today unveiled the new Samsung NotePRO tablet and Galaxy Tab3 Neo at the Samsung Southwest Asia Forum 2014.
“We created the Galaxy NotePRO and Tab 3 Neo series to kick off a year in which Samsung truly establishes its leadership in the tablet market,” said Mr. Vineet Taneja, Country Head – Mobile & IT at Samsung Electronics, India. “The new line offers the best-in-class content consumption and productivity, combining a stunning viewing experience with Samsung’s design legacy. The Samsung Galaxy NotePRO and Tab3 Neo truly demonstrate our commitment to providing our customers with extraordinary versatile product offerings aimed at growing the tablet market.”
Samsung Galaxy NotePRO
Samsung Galaxy NotePRO looks very much like the 12.2 inch version of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with a very similar spec sheet and a similar design language. The only difference is the huge display and its high resolution of 2560×1600 pixels.
- 12.2-inch (2560×1600 pixels) WQXGA display
- Exynos 5 Octa (1.9GHz x 4 + 1.3GHz x 4)
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- S-Pen Stylus
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3GB RAM, 32GB/64GB storage
- Wi-Fi/3G, LTE
- 9500mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo launched in India for Rs. 40,900/-
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Neo
The Samsung Galaxy Tab3 Neo is a mid-segment device with an attractive, slim and light design. It also has a 3G variant.
Tab 3 Neo specifications:
- 7-inch (1024×600) TFT capacitive touch screen display
- 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 2MP rear camera
- 3G HSPA+ (Sim variant),WiFi b/g/n (2.4GHz), Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS + GLONASS
- 9.7mm thick and weighs 310g (Wi-Fi)
- 1GB RAM, 8 GB internal memory and microSD card slot up to 32GB
- 3,600 mAh battery.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab3 Neo priced at Rs. 16,490/-