Sony India today introduced Xperia T2 Ultra, sports large-screen smartphone design. According to Sony, Xperia T2 specifically designed for customers from emerging markets in China, the Middle East, Africa and the Asia Pacific rim. Xperia T2 Ultra brings together the best of Sony’s imaging and display technologies with ground-breaking design efficiency to produce a stunning Android smartphone at a mid-range price point.
Sony Xperia T2 Ultra’s sports 6” HD IPS TRILUMINOS display extends to within 2.5 mm of the phone’s edges. This means that it has a screen to phone size ratio of 73.6%, both making the most of the space available and ensuring that the phone is no wider than a standard credit card. It is also both slim (7.6 mm) and light (weighing only 173 ± 1g depending on variant differences), fitting easily in a jacket pocket. Big, bright screens can often use a lot of power, but Sony has ensured that it is ready to go the distance by incorporating a battery-efficient processor and massive 3000 mAh battery, coupled with Sony’s unique Battery STAMINA Mode that automatically turns off functions to save power.
Xperia T2 Ultra features a 13 Megapixel rear camera and 1.1 Megapixel front camera. Dual sim variant available only in India.
Key specs for Xperia T2 Ultra:
- 6” HD IPS display (720p) with TRILUMINOSTM and Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2 for mobile
- 13 MP camera with flash and Exmor RS for mobile
- 1.1 Mp front facing camera with Exmor R
- Access to Sony’s “one-touch” ecosystem of 132 NFC connected accessories
- Snapdragon Quad-core 1.4 GHz processor with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of on board storage (Micro SD slot expandable up to 32GB)
- Large 3000 mAh embedded battery with Battery STAMINA Mode
Xperia T2 Ultra Dual will be available at all Sony Centers, Xperia Flagship stores and major electronic stores across India at a price tag of Rs. 25,990/- from 20th March.