Shoppirate.in recently announced another hallmark on its wall of fame. After creating waves in the webarena, this online couponing merchant is all set to tap into the mobile commerce market. And working in this direction, the coupon and deals site has recently announced the launch of its Android application. Shop Pirate Coupons Android app is available for free download on the Google Play store, making deals and coupons accessible for on-the-go shoppers.
The online couponing portal announced its application to have already crossed 1 Lac downloads on iOS and Windows platforms, and they are expecting a similar response from Android users as well. The Android application is touted to be stylish and highly user-friendly. Some most sought-after features of the application are
- Save big on time as you browse through your favorite stores and their coupons on the go. No need to log in through a desktop.
- Discover great deals on your favorite stores, with new deals and coupons added daily
- Redeem coupons now or save them for future use.
- Redeem coupons on Check Out by using the mobile app.
- Share these coupons with friends or gift one to your family member..
- Search for the top coupons/deals from 500+ online stores
- Get notified when we find new coupons/deals at your favorite stores.
- Browse by Categories: It’s easy to access the offers you need for clothes, accessories, recharge and more
- Access coupons across any device
- Submit coupons/deals to help fellow shoppers to save money
Speaking about this development, Ms. Kulpreet Kaur, Co-founder Shop Pirate said, “Mobile shopping is witnessing an upsurge in India with 10.5%of the population surfing web using their smart phones and other mobile devices. Thus the need of the hour was to direct our focus on making the mobile shoppers content. Besides, Android is the most used OS. Today, almost 22.34 million or 1/3rd of the smart phone users in India are using Android as the operating software. Not targeting such a huge segment of prospect consumers wouldn’t be counted as a smart decision. Thus, the team decided to launch an Android app which can make shopping on the go easy and help buyers save on time as well as money.”
Designed to be an end-to-end shopping solution for users, the Android application is expected to deliver excellent results in terms of performance and scalability. The design is also highly interactive and user-centric. Adding to this, Kulpreet says, “We understand the value of time and money, and want our shoppers to save as much of it as they can. Features and functions are just a part, we aim to create a wholesome experience for the users.”
With increasing reliability on the mobile usage, tapping the app market seems to be the need of the hour. Shop Pirate features more than 5000 coupons from 500 leading retail brands, and now buyers can redeem these offers within a few clicks on their mobile phones.